Adventure awaits. This ethically-made, hand-stitched leather satchel is a go-anywhere travelling companion. Durability to accompany the adventurous traveller on the This back seat passenger has a singular purpose in mind, to keep your transaction goodies together and looked after.
- Dimensions: 10.3cm x 8.5cm (4 ʺ x 3 3/8 ʺ in.) thickness is cash stash dependant.
- Zipless Coin pocket.
- Sturdy durable leather.
- Slim singular fold design
- Fits all currencies
- Super heavy stitching.
- Hand stitched by the artisans of the Loyal Workshop in India.
0.8 – 1.0 mm full veg-tanned cow leather produced using a unique eco tanning technique; resilient and sturdy yet slim.
The Leather we have selected has been chosen for its strength and durability but also for its natural full grain look. The veg-tanning process allows the full character of the leather to be exposed, honestly displaying the patina accumulated over a lifetime already lived. In its second lifetime as a Loyal wallet it will darken slightly and develop more character. It will slowly soften and close with more ease, especially if it’s worn in your pocket often. This heavy stiff leather has the substance to protect your cargo and maintains its shape.
Hand stitched .8mm Gauge woven polyester; super resilient, stretch proof and UV resistant.
- Please allow 7-14 working days for shipping. From our workshop to your door.
- When ordering multiple products you may receive them as separate deliveries.
- Free shipping and duty to US, Canada, UK, AUS and NZ
- Distribution is currently only available to these regions. Sorry rest of the world, we’re coming to you soon.
|Allow Gift Message||No|